A marketing asset is any type of content that you create that communicates with your ideal customers.
A marketing asset is also commonly referred to as a "creative", "creative asset", or "brand asset." Ideally, you will create a comprehensive portfolio of creative assets that help your target audience move through your sales funnels on their buyers' journey.
Your overall strategy needs to include a plan for marketing asset creation based on your business goals and budget.
Once you know your strategy, you (or your VA) should create an editorial calendar so you know exactly what and when your marketing assets will be created and published, as well as the distribution method and channel. This enables your team to effectively coordinate your sales program, lead generation and grow incrementally. An editorial calendar should also be used as a marketing asset tracking system that maintains your inventory as well as provides invaluable information about what has worked - and what hasn't.
Here are few things to consider when it comes to digital marketing assets.
- Your assets should be consistent with your brand.
- Your assets should be consistent throughout all of your marketing materials.
- Your assets should tell your brand stories.
- Your assets should integrate search engine optimization (SEO) to help your business get found online.
Here are 19 digital marketing assets that most small businesses should consider creating or investing in a digital virtual assistant to create for your brand.
- blog posts
- epublications (ebooks, whitepapers, case studies, research studies, etc.)
- interactive tools
- social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat and many more smaller, industry-specific networks)
- earned online coverage (PR, social media and reviews)
- branding assets (logos, fonts, color schemes, etc.)
- display ads (Facebook ads, Google Adwords & other online advertising platforms)
- landing pages
- training modules
- free evaluation, trial or consultation
- promotions (coupons, discounts, giveaways, contests, etc.)
Vibrant Digital Virtual Assistants (VAs) are experts at creating digital marketing assets that your audience will LOVE and want to SHARE! We'd love to help you assess your current marketing asset library, create a strategy for filling in the gaps by improving your current assets and create new ones that make your business shine online!
Contact us today to get started!
Write a comment